2. Pupils should be polite, friendly and well-behaved, inside and outside the school. They should be respectful to their elders and teachers, honest and truthful at all times.
3. Personal neatness and cleanliness is essential. Pupils must keep their classrooms and the school clean and tidy.
4. Work is worship. Certain decorum should be maintained in the classroom. Pupils should be attentive and respectful to their teachers and companions. They should have deep respect and dedication to their work.
5. Pupils must report in time for all school activities, in school uniform.
6. Pupils should move in a queue silently while moving out of the classrooms for General Assembly, Physical Education, Library and other such occasions.
7. During class hours, pupils should not leave the classrooms under any pretext. If they need to, they must get permission from the subject teacher or class teacher.
8. Respect for one’s property, as well as for that of the school, and for things belonging to others is the mark of a well-bred and responsible pupil. The school urges all pupils to take proper care of school property. Any breakages of, or damage to, school property may be reported immediately to the class teacher or the school office. The charge, debited to the pupils, will depend on the circumstances and nature of the damage and on the promptness with which it was reported.
9. It is compulsory for the pupils to speak in English in school and to maintain a suitable level of conversation.
10. Objectionable books, newspapers, pictures, periodicals, electronic gadgets, etc. and materials / instruments / not required for daily work, and not approved by the school, should not be brought to school. If these things are found, they will be confiscated.
11. The school does not accept any responsibility for the loss of books, valuables, money, clothes, etc. Each child is responsible for his or her own belongings. Students are not allowed to bring cell phones or any valuable items to school.
12. Pupils should not litter the classrooms and school premises. Bins provided should be used for that specific purpose.
13. Pupils should, at all cost, avoid carving, writing and scratching on the walls and furniture. Such habits are detrimental to the development of good citizens.
14. Collection of money, including fines, for any purpose whatsoever, should not be made without the prior sanction of the Principal. Any presentation of gifts to the members of the staff also requires prior sanction.
15. In the absence of the teacher, the Monitor assumes responsibility for the order and discipline of the class. He/She should fulfil his/her duty with loyalty and impartiality, though he/she is not permitted to punish the children.
16. Pupils, who are given some responsibility should carry it out dutifully and impartially in accordance with the directions of the Principal, or the Teacher-in- Charge. They should consider their work as a service to the school.
17. No collective petition will be entertained, but reasonable and private ones will be sympathetically attended to.
18. No pupil may take private tuition in any subject from any member of the school’s staff without the permission of the Principal. Remedial classes will be organized by the school.
19. All losses should be reported at once to the office and any unclaimed article found on the school campus must be deposited in the office.
20. The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the school.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
1. No pupil shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the Principal’s written permission.
2. No leave of absence is granted except for valid reasons. All leave applications should bear the signature of the parent, or the guardian, as the case may be.
3. The extension of a vacation is not permitted except for duly approved leave of absence.
4. Applications for medical leave should always be accompanied by the medical certificate from a qualified doctor.
5. All leave applications should be noted in the ‘Record of communication between Home and School’ of the School diary.
6. A pupil, who for some unexplained reason has been absent for a month or more or extended his/her vacation is liable to have his or her name struck off without any advance notice. If readmitted, it will be treated as a new admission.
KG I & KG II : 7.45 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. (Morning Shift)
1:20 p.m. to 5:20 p.m. (Afternoon Shift)
Class I : 7.45 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. (Morning Shift)
1:20 p.m. to 5:20 p.m. (Afternoon Shift)
Classes II to V : 7.45 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
Class II (Afternoon Shift) : 1:20 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
Classes VI to XII : 6.45 a.m. to 1.35 p.m.
FEE COUNTER TIMINGS
Sunday to Thursday : 7.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
and all Saturdays except 4th Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Sunday to Thursday :
Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
(Parents can meet the Principal on any working day from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. preferably by prior appointments.)