The admission process of Indian schools in Oman for the year 2018-19 for KG1 to Grade IX will be online and can be applied on www.indianschoolsoman.com . The online registration form and relevant details will be available on the website from 10th January 2018.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION (Classes KG I to IX)
1. Duly countersigned TC by the Educational Authority of the District/Region is compulsory for classes from II to IX.
2. Photocopy of the progress report for classes from II to IX.
3. Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
4. Photocopy of Passport of the applicant(first page, visa page & address pages)
5. Two Passport size photographs
6. Photocopy of the Passport of the parent
7. Photocopy of the Resident Card of the parent.
8. Copy of the child’s immunization record/vaccination card.
Admission to Class XI :
- Admission to Class XI is purely based on the marks scored in First model and Second model Exam of Class X.
- A minimum of 70 % marks for Science stream and Commerce with Mathematics, and 50 % marks for Commerce stream with other subject combinations is required for admission to Class XI. (The percentage may vary depending on the number of applications received for particular stream.)